What is a Hollywood Smile?
Hollywood smile literally refers to the aesthetic and harmonic smiles of film stars. Hollywood smile design is a comprehensive type of treatment in which various restorative, prosthetic, surgical and periodontal approaches are combined to reconstruct the smiles of patients who want to have the perfect smiles of Hollywood stars.
The goal of this treatment is to achieve perfect harmony between the teeth, lips and gums of the patients. It is one of the most preferred and applied methods in aesthetic dental treatments in recent years. Your smile is the first element that people will notice about your appearance, whether it is good or not. Achieving the smile you dream of with modern dentistry applications is extremely safe and easy in Aesthway clinics!
Which problems can be solved with Hollywood Smile?
- Missing teeth
- Discrepancies at the gum level
- Tooth deformities and crowding
- Discoloration of teeth
- Asymmetric smile
- Mouth closure problems
How is smile design done with Hollywood Smile?
In the first stage of the examination, the patient's needs and expectations are determined. With the help of technology, the patient is given an idea about what kind of appearance he/she will have as a result of the treatment.
Other issues to be considered in Hollywood Smile treatment; Considering the patient's lip-face shape and lip contour, and perfecting the phonation. While performing these applications, care is taken not to disrupt the patient's biting and chewing functions.
By taking the patient's opinion, certain treatments are combined respectively in line with a personalized plan:
- Implants and/or dental bridges, all on 4 or all on 6 treatments in case of missing teeth
- Gingivectomy and gingivoplasty procedures to harmonise gingival levels,
- Zirconium crowns, porcelain- and composite laminates, or other ceramic approaches such as E-max to treat visual or stylistic defects in teeth,
- Teeth whitening, which is applied to natural teeth when necessary to eliminate dissatisfaction with tooth color, is within the scope of our Hollywood Smile treatment.
Which materials are used for Hollywood Smile and how long does the treatment take?
You can review the relevant dental services titles on our website to learn the details of the procedures and materials such as implants, crowns/veneers, bridges, teeth whitening, etc. mentioned to be used in the creation of Hollywood Smile.
What should be considered after Hollywood Smile treatment?
- Hollywood Smile treatment is permanent at least as much as the success of the physician, as well as the patient's oral care.
- If an implant has been placed in the jawbone, the rules to be followed after implant treatment should be followed.
- For the longest possible durability after crown, bridge and whitening treatments, the teeth should be brushed with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day. The spaces between the teeth should also be cleaned; floss or interface brushes can be used for this purpose.
- You should avoid chewing very hard foods that can damage your crown. For example, the shells of walnuts, hazelnuts, etc. should not be broken.
- If you grind your teeth while sleeping, protect your crowns and natural teeth from excessive pressure, and ask your dentist for an occlusal splint for the night.
- Have your teeth and crowns checked by your dentist twice a year and have a professional dental cleaning.
Is Hollywood Smile treatment permanent?
Hollywood Smile is permanent as long as oral care protocols are followed and regular dental check-ups are performed.